Seattle, Washington’s Unique Fishing Experience
Many of these beautiful and scenic waters are less than an hour from the greater Seattle area. Fish for Salmon, Steelhead, Trout and trophy Smallmouth Bass from four different boats, each designed for our many special fisheries. Top quality fly and light tackle conventional gear provided. Come enjoy the great fishing that the Pacific Northwest has to offer!
Excellent year round fishing opportunities with a Steelhead, Salmon, Trout and Bass guide, who has 40 years experience fishing the Seattle area waters, as well as the Skykomish, Skagit, Sauk, Olympic Peninsula and Eastern Washington’s finest rivers; you can be assured of the best fishing available.
- Fishing the greater Seattle area, Puget Sound, Olympic Peninsula and Eastern Washington’s finest rivers
- Short notice bookings welcome; however calling in advance ensures the best available dates
- For anglers of all experience levels
- Physically challenged anglers welcome
- Additional boats and guides for large groups
- Gift certificates for all occasions
- Scenic river floats also available
- Non studded wading boots and waders available for rent
- Sack or BBQ shore lunches available for a nominal charge
Licensed and Insured Washington State Fishing Guide
P.O. Box 174
Fall City, WA. 98024